Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the GWebDev website or via email and phone with a GWebDev representative. The types of information collected are personal, billing and project related. We might also collect information from you regarding third parties in relation to you (i.e. hosting company etc…).
The way we use information
We use the information you provide about yourself to provide services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request for our services. GWebDev reserves the right to reveal this information pursuant to a valid subpoena or court order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive for tech support, customer service, tell-a-friend, email updates. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, via phone, or in person, in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
All online credit card transactions are performed only on secure servers through a secure SSL connection and comply with the latest standards in the industry. All billing information, including credit cards information, are deleted upon termination of the project with the client.
This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. GWebDev has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. GWebDev does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
How you can access or correct your information
At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com
1. GWebDev starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, GWebDev will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request GWebDev ‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, GWebDev judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer GWebDev’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, GWebDev guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to GWebDev’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If client is not satisfied with GWebDev’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. GWebDev will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, GWebDev always:
About this site
About GWebDev’s web design projects and offices